- One bunch of radishes with tops (about 10 radishes)
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt or kosher salt
- black pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Wash radishes, removes roots and remove stems. Blot dry with paper towel. If radishes are big, cut them in half.
3. In large bowl, combine olive oil, balsamic vinegar and salt. Whisk ingredients together. Toss in radishes and greens until everything is coated evenly with oil.
4. Spread out radishes and greens on roasting pan or baking dish. Bake in oven for about 10 minutes or until the greens are crispy. Remove the greens and continue roasting the radishes for about another 5 minutes or until tender.
**Photo and recipe courtesy of whiteonricecouple.com