- 4 cups cubed red potatoes
- 1 Yellow Delicious apple, cored and cubed
- 1 Red Delicious apple, cored and cubed
- 1/3 cup low fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup vanilla low fat yogurt
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1 tablespoon of cinnamon sugar (or 1/2 tablespoon cinnamon and 1/2 tablespoon sugar)
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
Optional: You can drizzle a small amount of caramel sauce over the top if you like!
* Waiting until this point to core and cube the apples will keep them from browning. if you cut them up first and they sit and wait, you’ll want to sprinkle them with lemon juice to deter browning.
Variation: Omit potatoes, onions and mayonnaise and add in 2-3 more apples, and if you like, some sliced grapes.