Yield: 8 skewers
- 16 cantaloupe cubes
- a package sliced prosciutto
- 1 lime, juice
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- pinch of crushed chili flake
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped mint
- Bamboo skewers
- Combine lime juice, olive oil, and chili flake, whisk well. Set aside
- Cut prosciutto in half lengthwise. You will get 2 slices out of 1 slice.
- Wrap one cube with presliced prosciutto and secure it on a skewer one at a time. 2 wrapped cantaloupes per skewer.
- Arrange them on a serving plate and drizzle with oil mixture.
- Sprinkle finely chopped mint when serving
*Recipe and photo courtesy of ilovemyapron.blogspot.com