- 1 cup watermelon juice (press watermelon through a sieve or cheesecloth)
- 1/2 cup (4 oz) Vodka
- 1/4 cup simple syrup (sugar)
- juice of 1 lime
- 3 tablespoons salt (optional)
- 3 tablespoons sugar (optional)
- Watermelon slices, handful of blueberries
1. Mix together the sugar and salt if using. Wet the rim of a chilled martini glass with a piece of watermelon. Dip the rim into the sugar and salt mixture. Repeat for other glass.
2. Place the watermelon juice, vodka, lime juice, and simple syrup into a cocktail shaker. Top with ice. Shake well.
3. Pour contents through strainer into martini glasses.
4. Garnish with a wedge of watermelon!
*Recipe courtesy of about.com