1. To prepare dressing: Combine 2 tablespoons liquid from jarred beets, balsamic vinegar, pomegranate juice, shallot, dill, salt and pepper in small bowl. Slowly whisk in olive oil.
2. Place salmon pieces in a shallow dish and drizzle with 1/4 cup of the dressing; turn to coat. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator 15 to 30 minutes. Reserve remaining dressing.
3. Cut beets in half. Combine beets and 2 tablespoons of dressing in small bowl and toss to coat; set aside.
4. Preheat oven to 450°F. Place salmon, skin side down, on one half of a rimmed baking sheet (10-1/2 x 15-1/2 x 1-inch) that has been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Drizzle salmon with any remaining marinade. Place beets on other half of baking sheet. Roast salmon and beets in oven 8 to 10 minutes, until salmon is cooked through (salmon should flake easily when tested with a fork). Remove and discard skin from salmon; set salmon and beets aside for 5 minutes.*
5. Divide greens among 4 individual plates. Top with equal amounts of green beans and roasted beets. Place one portion salmon on each salad. Sprinkle with bacon, additional dill, if desired, and drizzle each serving with 2 tablespoons reserved dressing.
Makes 4 servings.
*All materials courtesy of Aunt Nellie’s® Beets (Seneca Foods Corporation).